Back Protector - by BMW
BMW's Back Protector reduces the risk of injury. Made of
flexible polyurethane foam and anatomically 3D pre-moulded. Extremely good
impact absorption: residual-force ratings to DIN 1621 -2 are between 5
and 6 kN. (The lower the residual force, the more effectively the protector
reduces impact energy.)
- specific size chart
||Available Colors: Black with
- Optimum protection for the spinal column, shoulders and kidney area.
- Envelope made of Cordura with polyester inserts and Lycra.
good impact absorption properties.
- Very good air permeability and air circulation - protector foam is perforated
over large area.
- No textile fronl or front inserts.
- Can be worn under any jacket or any suit.
- Designed to be worn instead of a back protector integrated into
jacket. Covers a larger area of the back, so it offers more protection.
- 3D mesh material, 3 mm thick, at
- Amply sized shielding for the spinal
column, the shoulder-blades and the kidney area.
- Steplessly adjustable shoulder straps and kidney
belt - no waist buckles needed - no pressure points.
- Certified to DIN 1621-2.
- BMW Motorrad logotype on back and on kidney belt.
- Notes on sizing:
- S: for heights up to 5' 7" - back length of back protector: 17.9".
for heights up to 5' 9" -, back length of back protector: 18.7".
- L: for heights
up to 6' 2" -back length of back protector: 19.49".
- XL: for heights up to
6' 4" - back length of back protector: 20.32".
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|