Haynes Repair Manual - 1983-1992 BMW K100 2-Valve and 1985-1996 BMW K75 2-Valve Motorcycles
Complete coverage for BMW K-Bikes from 1983 thru 1996 *.
|K75 (RS, RT, C, S) 1985-96
||K100 (RS, RT, LT) 1983-92
Now you can do it yourself; from simple maintenance to basic
Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the motorcycle.
They learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and
cheaper for you. Haynes books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs
that show each step. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you can save big!
- Step-by-step procedures
- Easy-to-follow photos
- Complete troubleshooting section
- Valuable short cuts
- Model history and pre-ride checks in color
- Color spark plug diagnosis and wiring diagrams
- Tools and workshop tips section in color
- Routine Maintenance and servicing
- Tune-up procedures
- Engine, clutch and transmission repair
- Cooling system
- Fuel and exhaust
- Ignition and electrical systems
- Brakes, wheels and tires
- Steering, suspension and final drive
- Frame and bodywork
- Wiring diagrams
- Reference Section
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|