Alpinestars Overland Drystar® Gloves
An all-weather touring glove, featuring Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® waterproof and breathable technology, the Overland features advanced TPR molded knuckle protection and Alpinestars patented finger bridge technology, improving safety performance and strength. Accordion flex inserts enhance fit and feel while reducing hand fatigue on long journeys.
||Available Colors: Black/Dark Grey/Yellow Fluorescent (main image), Black (below)
- Technical, 100% waterproof Drystar glove, offering breathability and comfort, designed to be worn over or under jackets sleeves.
- Leather and textile construction.
- TPU knuckle protector covered by leather outer surface.
- Accordion stretch inserts on thumb, index and middle fingers for superior fit and feeling.
- New easy in/out lining with thermal back hand and reduced palm for improved grip and comfort.
- Full top surface and fourchette thermal insulation.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the little finger in the event of a slide.
- Leather palm construction with leather reinforcement panels.
- Retro reflective detailing for improved night visibility.
- TPR finger stylus for use with bike navigation systems.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|