Alpinestars Stella WR-3 GORE-TEX® Gloves
Dedicated for the female rider’s hand, the Stella WR-3 Gore-Tex® glove is an all-weather touring glove that is both 100% waterproof and highly breathable, featuring advanced TPU molded knuckle protection housed within the Leather main body construction for robust and durable performance. Double wrist closure and accordion flex panels give the rider enhanced fit, security and feel.
|Women's International Sizes: XS-XL
||Available Colors: Black
- Designed with a woman specific fit.
- Technical Gore-Tex glove designed to be worn over jacket sleeves.
- Full Leather main body construction.
- TPU knuckle protector housed within leather construction.
- Leather accordion stretch inserts on all fingers and thumb for superior fit and feeling.
- Easy in/out lining with thermal backhand and reduced palm for improved grip and comfort.
- Full upper and fourchette thermal insulation.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around little finger in the event of a slide.
- Leather palm with PU reinforcement.
- Retro Reflective areas for greater night visibility.
- TPR finger stylus for use with bike navigation systems.
- Helmet visor wipe strip mounted on left thumb.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|