Alpinestars GP Plus Leather Gloves
The GP Plus glove is a high performance glove for racing,
track and street use, combining high level protection with advanced materials
and ergonomic construction to ensure enhanced fit and feel.
International Sizes: S-XXXL
||Available Colors: White/Black
Black (below), White/Red/Black (below), Black/White/Yellow/Red
- Full grain leather main construction.
- Race proven TPU injected knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact.
- Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports.
- Injected TPU palm and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Leather palm reinforcements for improved impact strength and abrasion resistance.
- Protective PU cuff wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
- Internal Kevlar® top surface lining.
- External fourth finger TPR protector.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the fourth finger in the event of a slide.
- 3D anatomical design with accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers for unobtrusive flexibility.
- Vented back hand foam impact protection.
- Twin thumb accordion stretch inserts for superior fit, feeling and flexibility.
- Perforated leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|