Klim Chinook Pants
Versatility is key for the enduro and off-road rider. The controlled-ventilation Chinook Pant delivers unparalleled versatility to adapt to any riding condition encountered during rides long and short. Large 18" zippered vents can be opened or closed with dual-zipper heads to precisely control airflow for maximum comfort. Designed specifically for enduro and off-road riders with moisture-wicking and heavy-duty fabrics, the Chinook Pant will adapt to keep you comfortable no matter what challenges you face.
Available in sizes 28-42.
28-42 (Grey only), 30-42
||Available Colors: Grey, Red, Orange, Blue, Light Grey
- In-the-boot design.
- Controlled-ventilation chassis.
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier Cordura® nylon.
- 1682D ballistic panels in high stress, abrasion, and impact areas.
- 840D Cordura® developed from the ground up specifically for this type of off-road riding pant.
- Genuine leather inner leg panels.
- Adjustability and Ventilation:
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg, rear seat, groin, upper knee.
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg stretch to fit knee pads/knee braces.
- Adjustable waist belt YKK® zippers .
- Two storm flap covered YKK® zipper pockets.
- Attention to Detail:
- Tapered leg/cuff designed to fit inside riding boots.
- 3M Scotchlite™ industrial grade reflective panels.
- Hip pad pockets with removable perforated foam padding.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with Cordura® inner knee.
- Articulated seat and leg profile.
- Designed to be worn over synthetic base layer.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Embroidered Klim logos.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|