Klim Traverse Pants
Traverse Pants are designed specifically for enduro and off-road
riders who demand an extremely durable, waterproof and presicely patterned
riding pant. Highly durable GORE-TEX® fabrics protect you from the elements
while drawing moisture away from your body, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Built-in ventilation allows you to adapt to whatever environmental condition
Available in sizes 28-42 Regular and 30-42 Tall. Find matching Traverse Jacket
below under Recommended Items.
28-42 Regular, 30-42 Tall
||Available Colors: Black, Light
- Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®
- Heavy-duty Gore-Tex® fabrics.
- 840 Denier Cordura® overlays in high wear areas.
- 840 Denier Cordura® developed from the ground up specifically
for this type of off-road riding garment.
- Genuine leather panels on inner leg.
- Waist adjusters on nylon webbing belt.
- Gathered elastic in rear waist band.
- Internal and external storm flap covering YKK® fly zipper.
- Two YKK® front thigh zippered intake vents with storm flaps.
- Two YKK® rear thigh zipper exhaust vents with storm flaps.
- Velcro cuffs allow pant to fit tight against boot.
- One thigh YKK® zippered cargo pocket with storm flap.
- 3M Scotchlite™ industrial-grade reflective panels.
- Hip and knee pad pockets.
- Moisture-wicking polyester mesh liner with Cordura® inner knee.
- Articulated seat and leg patterning.
- Designed to be worn over polyester base layer.
- Over-the-boot design.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Embroidered Klim logos.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|