Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex® Pants
Alpinestars' Durban Gore-Tex® Pants feature Alpinestars'
patented Vector knee construction and a Gore-Tex® Paclite® Shell.
These pants are perfect for the devoted trail-blazer. A removable
bib and braces fitment option and integrated ventilation further enhance the
pants' appeal to the adventure rider.
Available in men's sizes 38-50.
||Available Colors: Gray
- Multifabric shell construction; a blend of fabrics that provides the most favorable combination of durability, protection and weight.
- Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
- Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars patented Vector knee construction for superior comfort in the riding position without reducing mobility.
- Removable CE certified lightweight knee protectors.
- High visibility reflective stripes integrated in the design.
- Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the pants.
- Lightweight, removable Gore-Tex® Paclite® Shell membrane with micro-fleece inserts provides waterproofing and allows the garment to breathe.
- Articulated rear panel for extra support and ease of movement.
- Extended air intake located on knee panel helps keep the pant well ventilated.
- Two external 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to riding jackets.
- Removable bib and braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
- The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of Enduro/MX, Adventure and Touring style riding boots.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|