BMW City Boots
Light ankle-high boot for summer use. Made of soft, high-grade
cowhide leather with inconspicuous protection zones. Classic design and fashionably
elegant, these boots are attractive for motorcycling and off-motorcycle wear
especially for motorcycle commuters.
Note: These boots are not waterproof.
Find complimentary jackets and other items under "Recommended
Women's 7-11, Men's 7.5-12
- specific size chart
- Uppers: 100% cowhide leather, approx. 1.0 – 1.1 mm thick.
- Lining: 100% leather.
- Sole: rubber, fuel- and oil-resistant, with leather instep.
- Ankle protector, soft protector foam on inside.
- Flexible PU molded shell on the outside.
- Slightly reinforced toecap and heel.
- BMW Motorrad logotype stamped into the shaft finisher.
- Ankle boot with zip fastener on inner-leg side.
- Zip fastener at slight angle: easy to slip foot in and close zip.
- Leg: 7.5 in. for men's size 8.
- Inner leg is leather, perforated for more breathability.
- Anatomically shaped insole, non-removable.
- Leather reinforced in gearshift-peg contact zone.
- Slightly padded underneath gearshift-peg contact zone to prevent
BMW Pro Touring 2 Women's Boot
BMW's Pro Touring 2 women's boots are a ladies' version
of the ProTouring 2 waterproof all-season professional touring boot. With a
slim fit for ladies' feet the boot has a mostly concealed inside
lift for a higher stand and to make it easier for the wearer to reach the ground
with one or both feet to steady the motorcycle at a standstill. All other features
are identical to those of the men's version of the boot.
Made of waterproof 100% full gain soft cowhide leather that's
been and including a GORE-TEX® membrane they're permanently wind and waterproof
and highly breathable. The design incorporates a large foam-padded shinbone
protector made of polyethylene, with extra reinforcement plus a foam-padded
ankle protector made of moulded plastic for safety. There are also reinforcements
at heel and toes and functionally shaped gearshift-lever pads, (the right pad
is made of TPU, the left pad is leather. Add to that the TPU moulding inside
the heel to protect the leather against wear or damage from contacting the
frame of the motorcycle.
Excellent comfort for walking too, benefiting from the functionally
shaped gearshift-lever pad and the leather flex zone at the instep: The shape
of the gearshift-lever pad is specially designed to allow flex while walking.
Leather flex zone is angled in such a way that it matches the wearer's natural
action when walking. As an added benefit this also makes the boot easier to
slip on. Soft-padded shaft finisher with special, very soft textile material.
The comfort foam inside adapts to the shape of the wearer's foot.
Sizes: 5- 10
||BMW-specific size chart
- 100% fully gained soft cowhide leather (approx. 1.8-2.0 mm thick), hydrophobized.
- Large shinbone protector made of foam-padded reinforced polyethylene.
- Foam padded ankle with molded plastic protector.
- Reinforcements at heel and toes.
- Functionally shaped gearshift-lever pad made of TPU.
- TPU molding inside of heel; protects the leather from wear and damage by
contact with motorcycle frame.
- Long zip fastener at outside, with small Velcro stopper.
- Large Velcro pad at calf for comfortable fit adjustment.
- Flexible section made of glove-grade soft leather at heel and instep for
more freedom of movement.
- Rubber treaded, oil and fuel-resistant sole.
- Polypropylene intermediate sole for added strength.
- Removable, anatomically shaped washable insole with antibacterial treatment.
- Reflective material above heel.
- Shaft finisher with very soft velour liner, soft-padded for comfort.
- Materials /
- GORE-TEX® membrane, permanently windproof and waterproof and highly breathable.
- BMW Motorrad logotype on both sides at top.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|