Chain Lubricant - Spray Chain Spray with Moly - 12oz. - by BMW
All-synthetic lubricant for motorcycle drive chains with high rotational
speeds. Contains MOLY and PTFE for superior lubrication.
Easy and fast to use: Due to its low-viscosity consistency in conjunction with solvents and penetrating oil, the product can penetrate into the lubrication points extremely well and dries almost clear with a slight grey film that will not fling off after the solvent evaporates. Best results are achieved when you clean your chain first with BMW Motorrad Chain Cleaner*.
Suitable for standard and for O-ring / X-ring chains.
- Before applying the chain spray, clean the chain of coarse, loose dirt with the
BMW Motorrad Chain Cleaner*.
- Spray the chain sparingly and evenly onto the clean, dry surface of the chain from the inside outward.
- In the process, manually turn the rear wheel slowly to distribute the lubricant on the sprocket and the gearwheel.
- Allow the lubricant to dry for 10 to 20 minutes (depending on the outside temperature) so that it can soak into the lubrication points and develop the greatest possible adhesion.
* Find BMW Motorrad Chain Cleaner and other motorcycle and apparel care products below under Recommended Items.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|