Men's TourShell Pants - by BMW
Men's 36-50 and 40L-48L
- specific size chart
BMW Motorrad TourShell Pants, are part of the TourShell Suit,
a sporty, waterproof touring suit for year-round use. The pants are made with
an abrasion-resistant polymide material and elastan in a highly resilient 3-layer
laminate. They're windproof and waterproof with the breathability of the C.A.R.E.
Climate membrane. Double thickness of material with with highly abrasion-resistant Cordura in vulnerable areas exposed to impact in a fall. NP protectors at hips and knees.
- Sporty, waterproof touring suit for year-round use.
- Windproof and watertight thanks to BMW Climate Membrane.
- Adjustable waist with elastic rubber pull-cord
and Velcro fasteners.
- Abrasion-resistant material in polyamide and spandex in a highly elastic 3-layer laminate.
- 2 waterproof zippered outside pockets.
- Stretch inserts on hips.
- NP2 protectors at the hips.
- NP2 protectors with 3-level height adjustment at the knees.
- Connection zipper at waist: 15.75"
- Reflective print for good visibility.
- Find the TourShell Jackets, (Men's and Women's versions) as well as Women's TourShell Pants below under Recommended Items.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|