KewlFlow™ Personal Cooling System
The KewlFlow™ Personal Cooling System is a self-contained highly portable personal cooling solution combining a lightweight, breathable zippered vest through which ice-chilled water is circulated from an insulated backpack via a high efficiency battery-powered pump. It’s an affordable, easy-to-use system that creates a microclimate of cool that easily fits under a T-shirt, jacket or leathers, providing cooling comfort in a wide variety of activities while allowing maximum mobility.
The System cools the wearer’s upper body, providing long-term relief from heat stress, even when worn under heavy, insulating clothing (such as motorcycle leathers) and is sure to appeal to a wide variety of people who work and play in the heat, for whom no other practical & effective personal cooling solution exists. Economical to operate using ordinary ice and AA batteries in
a quick-change power pack, the system also serves as a source of on-demand, chilled, filtered drinking water.
- Fits easily under a T-Shirt, Jacket or Leathers, providing cooling comfort in a wide variety of activities while allowing maximum mobility
- A high efficiency battery-powered pump circulates water & ice through the network of 1.25 meters of micro tubing that runs throughout the vest
- Creates a personal "microclimate of cool" around the wearer’s upper body
- Six size-adjustable elastic straps provide a custom fit for a large range of chest & waist sizes, allowing full range of motion
- Backpack has fully adjustable shoulder, waist and sternum straps with quick-snap buckle closures
- Powered by 10 NiMH rechargeable or eight alkaline (single use) AA cells in a quick-change Power Pack for up to eight hours of continuous pump operation per charge
- Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes NASA-developed space-age technology
- Similar technology is currently used by U.S. Armed Forces helicopter pilots & tank
drivers (but those systems cost $2,000+, and often compromise user mobility)
- Easy and convenient to recharge using ordinary ice
- Single charge of ice lasts for 2 - 4 hours (actual duration dependant on user activity level and ambient temperature)
- Economical to operate - uses only four pounds of ice and rechargeable batteries.
- KewlFlow Vest Specifications:
- Thin, lightweight & comfortable - can be worn under a close-fitting shirt, jacket or leathers
- Made of fast-wicking, quick-drying, highly breathable mesh fabric
- Cold water is circulated through a network of more than 50 feet of flexible micro-tubing
- Does not rely on evaporation for cooling - works inside of sealed garments
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes
- Six size-adjustable elastic straps provide a custom fit for a large range of chest and waist sizes, allowing full range of motion
- Durable, hand washable
- Easy to take on/off with zippered front
- Shirttail design keeps vest in place during activity
- Quick-disconnect fittings on a single, flexible, insulated hose for easy connection to backpack
- One year Warranty on all materials and workmanship
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|