FirstGear® Heated Passenger Gloves
There’s nothing worse than trying to enjoy the ride with
cold, numb fingers. Bulky, unheated gloves make things even tougher by reducing
feel, reaction time and complicating operation of the controls. Firstgear’s
Warm & Safe heated gloves feature heating throughout the entire glove. The
gloves plug directly into the jacket liner, or an optional separate wire harness,
allowing riders to adjust the temperature of the gloves independently of the
jacket with a Dual Heat-troller™ (available seperately, see Recommended
- DC-heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove).
For optimum safety and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller™ (see Recommended
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cow hide construction.
- Porelle® breathable, waterproof membrane.
- Thinsulate layer.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|