FirstGear® Heated Rider Men's Gloves
There's nothing worse than trying to operate your bike with
cold, numb fingers and unheated gloves make things even tougher by reducing
feel, reaction time and complicating operation of the controls. Firstgear®'s
Warm & Safe
heated gloves feature heating throughout the entire glove. The gloves
plug directly into the jacket liner, or an optional separate wire harness,
allowing riders to adjust the temperature of the gloves independently of the
jacket with a Dual Heat-troller™ (available seperately, see Recommended Items, below).
- DC-heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove)and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller™ for optimum safety.
(Heat-Troller™'s are sold seperately, see Recommended
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cow hide construction.
- Porelle® breathable, waterproof membrane.
- Thinsulate layer.
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted rubber faceshield wiper.
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|