Ilium Works Highway Pegs - BMW R1150 and R1200 Models with Horizontal Engine
(This listing is for highway pegs only - engine guards sold seperately - see Recommended Items, below.)
following BMW Motorcycles:
|If you have a later model or don't have engine guards, please
look below under Recommended
Items for a compatible version of this item.
- Ilium Works Highway Pegs are
a significant improvement in highway peg design for BMW "Oilheads"
- Mounting system bolts securely to horizontal 25mm engine
guard bars that run under the head such as those made by Hepco-Becker or
Ztechnik. These pegs do NOT mount to the heads or valve covers.
- Large size urethane foot pad is very comfortable
and pivots to accommodate different foot positions.
- Three inches of fore-and-aft adjustment allows riders
of different inseam lengths to be equally comfortable.
- Pegs fold away neatly under the head when not in use, preserving the uncluttered look of your motorcycle.
Made in the USA.
- Engine guard bars are not included.
- Pegs fit with most valve cover protectors although some adjustments maybe required.
- If you have 22mm engine guard bars such as Wunderlich or Touratech you'll need to order a set of 22.5mm-25mm sleeves. Find these below under Recommended Items.)
- Pegs do not fit 28mm engine guards. Please measure the size of your engine guards before ordering.
Check out the video:
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|