Ear Plugs - 20 dB Filter - by PlugUp
These plugs are 20 dB filters. That means they filter out damaging noise and still allow you to hear speech, music, and surrounding sounds.
They're good for the continuous noise you're exposed to on your motorcycle, during music concerts, at sporting events, while flying or while trying to concentrate in a noisy environment. * Plus they're very comfortable to sleep in.
- Acoustic filter reduces noise but allows speech/music/surrounding sounds to be heard.
- No helmet pressure issues as it sits flush with the entrance to the ear.
- Opening in the plug lets air pass and reduces the "stuffy" feeling compared to foam plugs.
- Reduces pressure change ear discomfort associated with airplane takeoffs and landings.
- Does not protrude from your ear, allowing you to lay your head on a pillow in comfort.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|