Tools - Light MINE LED Magnetic Light - by Risk Racing
Imagine having a light you could bend like a sheet of paper to focus or spread light all around. How about a light that would be able to wrap around tubes, bend into tight corners, and magnetically fasten securely to metal objects? What about a slim work light that could easily slip into a tight engine compartment or a gooseneck task light that can easily be positioned to flood light across your motorcycle, or pinpoint a specific area for detailed repairs? And what if there was a magnetic light that could attach to metal surfaces in a work shop or race trailer?
Well, there is such a wonder light and Risk Racing calls it the "FLEXiT!"
Fix It with FLEXiT!
- The FLEXiT Light is a hands free flexible LED task light
- FLEXiT’s ultra-thin, flexible silicone body allows an unlimited amount of light projections.
- The durable Shape-Loc™ frame makes it easy for users to bend, fold, wrap, stick or hook the FLEXiT around objects to position and aim the light.
- FLEXiT uses 16 Lumen Tech™ LEDs with three light functions (low, med, and high)
- It can be bent into positions to create a focused spot or a broad flood light.
- The durable ABS base holds 3 AA batteries (included), the electronic switch and circuit, two large neodymium (rare earth) magnets, plus a loop to hang or mount the light.
- The FLEXiT is 0.85" thick, 7" wide, and 13" tall.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|