Jacket - BMW PCM™ 2 Jacket
The BMW PCM™ 2 Jacket is ideal for wearing underneath
motorcycle clothing on cool days. The sleeves are removable, so the garment
also works as a sleeveless vest. Phase Change Material (PCM) reacts to changes
in ambient temperature and the wearer's body temperature and adapts
to the heat/cold of the situation. Thermal energy can be stored and subsequently
released at a controlled rate.
Even if temperatures are extreme the wearer feels neither
too warm nor too cold. Enhances rider performance and helps concentration,
making a positive contribution active safety. Perfect for motorcycling, but
also great for all active sports and leisure activities including skiing, jogging
Sizes: XS - XXXL
- specific size chart
- Removable sleeves.
- Phase Change Material (Schoeller® PCM™) actively and effectively
balances differences in temperature.
- Sleeves 100% nylon, thinly padded.
- Sides made of windbreaker fleece.
- High collar.
- Two side pockets with zips and mesh liners.
- Perfect for temperatures between 50°F and 70°F.
- Logo: BMW Motorrad logotype in blue below the neck seam on the
- Schoeller® PCM™: Outer material laminated on foam with
mesh liner. Phase Change Material is microencapsulated in the foam.
- Phase Change Material (in this case paraffin) microcapsules react
to differences in temperature: they store body heat or heat from the
outside air and subsequently release it slowly when the outside temperature
or the wearer's body temperature is lower
- The ability to store and then release heat derives from the characteristic
of the paraffin to change aggregate at a precise given temperature.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|