Audio System - BMW K1600GT Motorcycle - by BMW
This product is not yet available in the U.S., please check back frequently
This is a retrofit audio system for the BMW K1600GT Motorcycle. (This system is a standard feature on the K1600GTL and also available as an optional extra on the K1600GT).
- Interfaces for MP3 player, iPod or USB stick and for conventional audio devices via AUX input. (External devices can be stowed in a lockable, waterproof compartment in the right side of the fairing.)
- Radio function with double tuner, 24 memory slots.
- Output of traffic announcements (only in markets where TMC is available).
- Operation by Multi-Controller on the left handlebar fitting and by the 4 controls (radio) set on
the left in the interior trim of the fairing.
- Optional features:
- Bluetooth function for wireless playback via headphones of a helmet fitted with the
BMW Motorrad communication system. Special comfort function: The volume of the helmet
speakers can be adjusted directly using the Multi-Controller. Retrofitting with enabling
code possible (Note: With the optional extra 'Audio system' the Bluetooth function is enabled
as standard (except in countries in which the Bluetooth function is not offered)).
- iPod adapter cable for connecting an iPod to the audio interface of the audio system; this
interface is in the right-hand stowage compartment.
- SIRIUS aerial for reception of "SIRIUS Satellite Radio" in USA and
Recommendation: Only in combination with the "preparation for audio system and navigation
system" optional extra.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|