Check your size on the Gerbing-specific size chart (Opens a new window or tab).
Although we all have different tolerance levels for the cold, we all know what it is like to be warm and comfortable. Gerbing's Heated Clothing works with the body's natural ability to generate heat. Adjusting the intensity of the heat allows the user to stay warm and comfortable in a wider range of temperatures without tapping into the resources the body needs to maintain its other health dependent functions. Gerbing products allow you to concentrate heat to specific areas of the body such as just your hands, feet or your entire core, helping to offset the effects of being cold.
- Heating pads on the chest, back and collar.
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation.
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell.
- Inside and outside pockets.
- Form-fitting patterns and sizing for men and women to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Power Distribution Unit eliminates dangling cords
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|