FirstGear™ Kilimanjaro Men's Jacket
The FirstGear™ Kilimanjaro Jacket features a Hypertex™ waterproof and breathable outer shell made of 400 denier nylon and 100% seam
sealed construction provides a barrier to keep the elements outside of the
jacket. To resist abrasion, the shoulders and elbows are reinforced with 640
denier nylon. For more protection, the jacket has fully adjustable d3O™ T5
CE Armor in the shoulders and elbows delivers the same protection as standard
CE foam armor, but is thinner and more flexible, resulting in a more comfortable,
flexible fit. The back pad is of EVA dense foam. (DayGlo color jacket made
of polyester for best colorfast results since nylon DayGlo allows other colors
to run into it.)
The detachable windproof and water-resistant liner can be
worn as a stand-alone cool weather "Destination Jacket."
Size Chart, More Information
||Available Colors: below
in Men's Sizes S-4XL and Tall L-2XL
Available colors: Silver/Grey (shown above), Black/Grey
inner liner ("destination jacket") zips and snaps snugly into the
outer jacket for cold weather riding or can be worn as a ccool weather, stand-alone
Shell is Taslan® nylon and it has a bonded fleece-lined interior for
- When it's warm, you can direct fresh air to the body using two 6" shoulder
vents, two 9" arm pit vents and two 9-1/2" back exhaust vents.
- Shoulder vents can be held open by folding the cover inward to hook and
- The main closure is held in place by a 2-way #8 YKK® Vislon zipper,
shielded from the elements by a double storm flap with rain gutter and secured
using spring snaps.
- Inside the placket for
easy access is a security pocket with a red slider for increased visibility.
- The collar closure utilizes a slider snap that allows up to 1-1/2" adjustment
for a personal fit.
- Interior pocketing in all Firstgear™ jackets are in the same location,
whether the liner is in or out. On the left side, chest high is a mobile
device pocket with flap closure using hook and loop to secure. On
the right side is a cargo pocket that is 12" wide and 8" tall to hold whatever
you need for the adventure ahead
- Integrated on the front chest are two cargo storage pockets to secure your
stuff, protected from moisture by #5 YKK® rubberized zippers
- More storage in the two lower front cargo pockets–seam sealed pocket bags
and an envelope opening, closure uses hook-and-loop.
- Two front side pockets protected by #5 YKK® rubberized zippers.
- Compression straps on the bicep and forearm.
- Under-the-helmet rain hood, integrated into the collar, keeps water from
running down your neck.
- One time adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure - sleeve cuffs
can be adjusted to fit you
- Waterproof and breathable stretch material is used in the shoulder,arm
and elbow joints to add flexibility.
- Removable, insulated thermal liner with wind blocking, adjustable, neoprene
- Extra wide reflective taping on front, arms and back for improved night
- Jacket- to-pant 10" full conjunction zipper fits easily through liner portal.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Product Video: (Note: This video shows the previous style of the jacket, although the main features are the same.)
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|