FirstGear™ TPG Monarch Women's Jacket
First Gear has equipped the TPG* Monarch Women's jacket with d30™ armor** - intelligent shock absorption in the shoulders and elbows provides superior protection. Feel the difference try on the new TPG Monarch. It's lighter, less bulky, a more comfortable, flexible fit plus the best protection in the industry. The HYPERTEX™ PLUS Waterproof and Breathable outer shell material keeps rain outside, but allows inside humidity to escape.
Back view - TPG Monarch Women's Jacket
LED Light included
- HYPERTEX™ PLUS waterproof and breathable outer shell material keeps
rain outside, but allows inside humidity to escape
- Outer shell material is 100% 600 denier nylon for abrasion resistance
- Kevlar® reinforced Teramid® underlay at the crucial first point
of contact on the shoulders and elbows to keep your skin safe from the
- Minimize the heat by utilizing six vents - two 8" chest vents with cord
locks to securely hold them open for airflow
Reflective panels on the front, arm and back keep you visible at night
- Two 7" sleeve cuff vents with 2-way zippers to regulate volume and
two 8" rear exhaust vents YKK® and RiRi®
waterproof zippers protect all exterior vents and pockets from moisture
- For storage there are two hidden vertical pockets along the lower front
placket seam plus two front side pockets (left side contains a port for
heated apparel power cord or headphones for your favorite listening device
and both pockets contain pull cords to create a wind block around the
bottom of the jacket. To release the bungee, unzip the jacket from the
bottom up to find the cord locks just inside.), key pocket on the left
sleeve. Pockets designed to deflect moisture
- Integrated in the collar is an under-the-helmet rain hood: never again
will water run down your neck!
- Adjustable waist and arm straps plus zippered side gussets provide
a custom fit
- 3" drop-tail design keeps the jacket from riding up your back
- The main front, 2-way YKK® zipper is shielded from moisture
by a double storm flap with rain gutter, held in place by spring-snap
closures. Inside the storm flap on the right side is a security pocket
with a red slider for visibility - easy access to storage without
having to unzip the jacket
- When not in use, hang your gloves on the d-ring located below
the lower right pocket
- If you prefer to use an active safety device, there is a loop at the
center back of the jacket for an L.E.D. accessory light (sold separately)
- To block wind and retain warmth, sleeve cuffs and fleece-lined
collar are tipped with neoprene
- Jacket-to-pant 10” full conjunction zipper fits easily through
zipped liner portal and can be sewn onto your favorite pair of riding
- Stand-alone jacket included as a zip-in liner; fabric is a 3-layer
laminate that is water and windproof and micro fleece lined to retain
warmth. For airflow, there are two chest vents that line up with
the chest vents on the outer jacket.
- A Firstgear standard; inside every jacket there is a phone pocket
on the left side and a map/cargo pocket on the right side. The TPG
Monarch has these pockets in both the liner and the jacket. So, whether
the liner is in or out, the internal pockets are in the same place.
FirstGear's TPG Monarch Women's Jacket is available in Black/Grey (shown in main photo, above) Sand/Brown and Green/Blue.
Video: FirstGear® TPG Monarch Women's Jacket.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|