BMW DoubleR Gloves - 15% Off!
BMW DoubleR Gloves are perfect for sport riding and also
suitable for race circuits. They combine high safety with comfortable fit and
the all-important feel for controls that's essential for sporty riding. These
gloves are a technical redesign fo the BMW "ProRace" model with new features
including: optimized cut, finger-bridge insert, large perforated areas, new
material for doublings.
Find related items below under "Recommended Items."
Sizes: 6-6.5-12 - 12.5
- specific size chart
Colors: "Replica" (Blue/White/Red), Black
- Safety Features:
- High-grade kangaroo leather for large glove elements; areas of possible
injury in a drop have skate-leather doublings and Suprotec® foam and/or
Kevlar® baking, GRP rigid protector for knuckle ridge, long wristlet
with protector, finger-bridge insert stitched on between small finger and
- Comfort Features:
- Optimum wear comfort is achieved with knuckle protector (3 sizes), leather
partially perforated for good ventilation, stetch-material insets for easy
movement, 2 Velcro fasteners provide width andjustment for optimum fit, strong
forward curvature, no pressure points or chafing because lap seams are very
flat with overlaps for seams on the outside.
- Very good feel for the controls: palm not lined, minimization of leather
doublings on the palm.
- Back and palm: 100% kangaroo leather, approx. 7mm thick, color-fast and
perspiration-proof. The complete back and palm are each cut from a single
piece of leather to avoid seams.
- Skate leather is used to protect the edge of the hand and as doubling at
the ball of the palm. (The grainy surface of skate leather makes it extremely
tough and wear resitstant. It's very flexible and slides well.)
- Suprotec® foam and Kevlar® reinforcments offer extra protection.
- Seams are very flat lap seams; all seam transitions at the fingers are
toward the outside - no uncomfortably obtrusive seam beads.
- Knuckle protector made of carbon-Kevlar® in 3 different sizes for
- From fingertips all the way through to the writlet, backed with impact-absorbing
Suprotec® foam of varying thickness to suit the various parts of
- Kevlar lined.
- Leather partly perforated for good ventilation.
- Finger-bridge insert made of kangaroo leather and stitched on with Kevlar®
reinforcement - this bridging element between the small and ring fingers
provides more protection against the kinds of severe injury to the small
finger that can result from a bad fall.
- Optimum protection in the form of leather doublings in skate leather,
with Suprotec® foam backing.
wristlet with anatomically molded rigid plastic shell to protect the
- Large impact-absorbing Suprotec® foam backing pads to protect the
- Wristlet leather perforated for good ventilation
- Easily worn over sleeves of the DoubleR suit and the jacket of Sport
- Velcro fastener at wrist for width adjustment with leather covering tab to keep the Velcro fastener closed even in the event of a fall.
- Stretch leather inserts at the base of the fingers for freedom of movement and more wear comfort
- Strong forward curvature for crease-free grip
- Leather bindings on palm reduced to a minimum: optimum feel for the
controls combined with maximum protection.
- Doublins also kevlar®-backed for optimum protection.
- No liner for direct gip on the handlebars for sport riders.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|