BMW Double R Boots - 15% Off!
The DoubleR Boot is an improved version of the familiar BMW Sport boot. Suitable for race circuits, it affords protection and comfort in a professional-grade sports boot. The patented RCS® and MCS® joint sfety systems minimize the risk of inury in the event of a drop while maximizign freedom of movement.
This boot can be fitted to the wearer's size with lacign on the inside and a large Velcro fastener at the calf. It's light and suitable for summer wear because fo the choic of materials and the ventilated sole and partially venilated shaft.
Note: No membrane - not waterproof
- New Features:
- Black and White color scheme: Blue parts on the shaft of the Sport boot are black on the DoubleR boot.
- More durable treaded sole with blue, same as Sport boot to resist wear.
- Insole has a water-repellant felt liner that prevents immediate ingress of water through the ventilation ducts in the sole.
- Zipper on the inside and amply-dimensioned Velcro fastener to make the boot even easier and faster to pull on.
- Redesigned and iproved quick-action lacing.
- Heel slider partially rubber-jacketed to prevent scratching of the motorcycle frame
- Side slider design revised to improved replaceability.
- Other Features:
- Uppers are made of 100% special artificial leather 1.6mm thick. Shaft is partially perforated for good ventilation
- Perforated, breathable function liner
- Perforated insole foamed, with antibacterial textile outer surface (Sanitized®)
- Midsole 0.5 nylon with reinforced midsection for more torsional rigidity. Inbuilt flexlines at the front for easier action and comfortable walking
- Rubber treaded sole with ventilation ducts - cools foot from below
- Silicon lip tops out the shaft of the boot - soft edge does not constrain the calf
- Replaceable side, calf and heel sliders
- Shock absorber at heel
- Shin protection: Large protectors anatomically molded, with impact-absorbing foam
- Gearshift-lever pad of soft polyurethane
- Torsion Control System, TCS®: The torsionally rigid joint protector consisting of the 2 heal shells and two-part frame allows controlled movement at the ankle joint. Prevents longitudinal overstretching to the rear and overstraining to the side, thus significantly reducing the risk of ankle injury. A the same time, the frame itself is articulated and allows the foot maximum feedom of movement and a great deal of comfort.
- Metatarsal Control System, MCS®: An articulated, extra-long side slider protects the foot against injury to the metatarsal bone. The position of the articulation ensures freedom of movement and provides excellent feel for gearshift action and also permits effortless walking.
- Logo: BMW Motorrad logotype on the outside, BMW logotype on the heel and sole.
- Replaceable Parts:
- Heel sliders (set)
- Side guards (set)
- TCS® calf protectors (set)
- Calf guars - Velcro (set)
- Laces (set)
- Soles (set)
The DoubleR Boot is one of the items that make up the DoubleR collection. This collection provides riders looking for a professional standard, full-choice range of equipment. In addition to the DoubleR boot BMW Motorrad also offers DoubleR gloves and DoubleR suit.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|